"Praise God for what He has joined together"

"Praise God for what He has joined together!"

One year ago Adam and I said our vows at the East Grand Church of Christ in Springfield, Missouri in front of our friends and family!  

It is hard to believe it has been a year, but what a year it has been!  God has truly blessed us with this marriage, it is our rock!  Adam is my best friend and the one who sees me the way only God can!  
A year of learning, a year of living.  
It is my hope that the next 50 years will bring as much happiness as we have known this past year! 

To Adam:  you are the one I wake up to every morning, the one that makes me smile when life makes me cry, the one who solves every problem with a simple hug, and the one whom God has sent to make the sun shine after the rain!  
My one true love.........I love you today, yesterday, tomorrow, and forever!








No comments:

Post a Comment