Day 1

Day 1:

I slept in a bit more than intended...I stayed up a few extra hours reading The Pioneer Woman's love story.....so I was up at 7 working out and did pure cardio of Insanity (I'm thinking of buying the workout and joining the challenge....that is after this challenge is over!).  I had a lovely breakfast and got to work.

What I got done:
- outline of major points and sub points
- wrote a brief introduction to get things rolling and further outline the project
- identified...well hundreds of research articles
- organized folders on my computer with research I had already had and put them on my desktop to put others as I gather them.

I have made it through at least 3/4 of the articles I have at this point! I'm waiting on my favorite people Inter Loan Library who go and make copies of the articles and send them to me.....I love them!

I just checked my inbox and lots of them have come in so I can get right to it tomorrow morning!

I am turning in for the night - going to read a bit and then hit the sack......I'm a tired girl!

Decided that the workout really took a lot of time that I should probably spend reading papers so.....tomorrow the workout is going to have to take a rest!

The plan is to get up early like 6am and get to it!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment