The day I finished!
Yes, that's right I FINISHED!!!!!! I met my goal at 10:24pm on Saturday night! Deadline Sunday @ 6:15am........I made it...early even!
I owe day 4's success to my husband, Adam! He encouraged me every second and even spent the day reading and editing my literature review. If you have ever read a lit. review you know it is extremely interesting to the researcher and well......not to anyone else.......that's saying a lot!
That man spend the day cleaning the house....as I had definitely NOT done the previous 3 days and with various runs to the kitchen.....I had tea cups sitting here and there and well......he is a saint for helping so much!
I finished...with the encouragement of my parents and Adam......it is finished!
Well.......that being said, a thesis is really never FINISHED until it is handed in and approved so we have months until it is really FINISHED, but the big start is in......I'm waiting on a few method things and will probably add a few more articles here and there as I come across them in the next month and edit phases, but for now, it is in a working order and I did it!
Close to 100 articles read and put into place.......for now I can say....I did it!
Ok....now the 100lbs of weight can be lifted from my shoulders that I've been carrying around for the past 10 months.......no wonder I felt so heavy at times!
In true "t" word fashion:
Acknowledgments
Adam Veteto: To my husband, you are the bread to my life and the life to my bread and I love you for all that you are and the strength you encourage in me each day! Thank you for the smiles!
Melinda Whiteman: To my mother who taught me never to give up and who has encouraged me every second of this project with famous words of wisdom "it will all get done, don't stress." I love you and I thank you.
Vince Whiteman: To my daddy, you have taught me so much about life and loving life even when you have to work hard at it. For always reminding me that life is all about what you enjoy and about enjoying what you do! I love you and I thank you.
Kayla Whiteman: To my sister who always loves me even when I seem too busy to call and who always reminds that things will get done in their time and in God's time! I love you, I thank you, and I miss you!
Rev. Steve: I thank you for the encouragement and the sincere thoughtfulness you bring to every conversation we have. I thank you!
Family and Friends: To all of you, you know exactly when to send a thoughtful card, text, or message to encourage me and for your caring I thank you! For your friendship I thank you!
To my GOD: You are truly what brings me every joy! You are what gives me strength to continue when all feels worthless. You are who makes me laugh and cry all at the same time which somehow makes everything feel right. You are where my hope and dreams are from. You are the reason I get up every morning, the reason I sing, and the reason I want to be a better person - even when it hurts to grow. You are my strength and my ever constant companion and to YOU I give my heart and my life to Your will and Your plan! To You I thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment