Hola from Puerto Barrios!
Today I had my oatmeal with my quiet time on a beautiful little swing overlooking the Rio Dulce. The family had breakfast at Bruno's and ate everything and loved it. We then took an amazing boat ride down the Rio Dulce to Livingston. The river was absolutely beautiful and the breeze and sun felt amazing. The kids had a great time.
We stopped in Livingston for a few hours and looked around and had a late lunch at a local joint. The girls got their hair braided and then we took a very bumpy boat ride to Puerto Barrios.
We had to walk over a mile to our hotel as everyone we spoke to had their own opinion where the hotel was. We finally found it just in time to see the sun set over the bay. I sat their with my feet in the bay as it came up to the port as the sun went down behind the clouds.....absolute bliss. It was absolutely beautiful and serene! Gramma and I are enjoying a drink overlooking the bay and the kiddos are swimming.
Tomorrow we head back to Morales for 1 more night with the family then Gramma and I will travel to Panajachel for a few days.
Adios!
Gramma and Kristin

























No comments:
Post a Comment